Foam Air Filter Oil Aerosol
- Aerosol can for easy and consistent application
- Easy filter penetration
- Protects from dirt and dust
Foam Air Filter Cleaning
- Remove the air filter assembly from the Air Box.
- Separate the foam filter element from the frame.
- Place the element in a pan larger than the element and spray both sides generously with cleaning solvent (AC P/N 0436-892), let sit approximately three minutes.
- In a pan larger than the element, with a mild detergent (dish soap) and water, wash all the dirt and oil off by squeezing the element not twisting it. (Ringing out or twisting the filter can cause damage.)
- Rinse off any remaining soap.
- Remove any excess water from the element by matting with a towel.
- Allow the element to dry completely.
- Spray oil generously onto air filter and work the oil into the element.
- Squeeze the element to remove excess oil.
- Install the element on the frame.
- Install the air filter assembly in the Air Box.
|PRODUCT #||CONTAINER SIZES||CASE QUANTITIES|